Snackis on Twitter by Olle Goops parking ticket:
Olle Goops fines at Mantorp after careless with the safety vest has become a hot topic.
The driver received a fine of SEK 3 000 after they discovered that he had no vest.
- Do you have driven 37 000 races without a vest then you need not be so fussy, I think, says Olle Goop.
Travelodge profiles on Twitter have responded that Olle Goop received 3000 crowns in fines in DD-1 at Mantorp having failed to put on the safety vest.
"Please say it is not true that the O Goop received 3000: - of fines for driving without a safety vest ... to follow the regulations, but rhyme or reason?"
"Got Olle Goop fined 3,000 for driving without a safety vest? More expensive than speeding, "writes the journalist and blogger trotting Lennart Persson.
"He will be reminded"
Kirk Pettersson, officials at Mantorp, explains that since January 2012 is required to wear a safety vest in the races. During an inspection Monday evening showed that goop does not bar the West.
- In this case, had not Olle Goop it. He was reminded of it when he would go out on the track. Olle Goop said he had been there, go past it and get a pat on the shoulder. Ekipage inspector did not think he had the safety vest on him. But some have thin armor, so he wanted to check again.
Staff urged Olle getting to rig the inspector, but he went by.
After the race went down to the inspector check if Olle had a jacket.
- Then it turned out that Olle had no jacket. Therefore, he is now a punishment, he said.
Is it always 3000 crowns in fines when you have no protector?
- In this case, he got as much as he tries to avoid the check and lie twice. We think that is not fair. Normally it is a B misdemeanor and it is based on the first price, then it can be from 900 SEK to 2000 SEK. Even Daniel Reden was fined yesterday for not been wearing a reflective material safety vest, but he got less in fines as he went and put on his vest.
Is it common for neglecting?
- At Mantorp we have discovered that neglecting each time we have a check of the vests. We have controls virtually every racing and almost every race, we have found someone who has not had safety jacket. This time we had three controls; two drivers were not backed west. Most people use, but unfortunately it seems that there are some who have not wearing the vest. Some say they forgot, it's a little different excuse.
- It's a bit strange, because it is for their safety. It feels like the younger coaches have no trouble with this; the elderly have little harder to accept. But it is possible that I am wrong, says Kirk Pettersson.
"Given me a reprimand"
Olle Goop takes the citation with roses.
- I had forgotten the vest. Well, it was better if they had checked them all then? They did of course not. Do you have driven 37 000 races without a safety reflective vest, then you need not be so fussy, I think. The staff could ever have given me a reprimand that I would wear it next time only.
- It is clumsy, with winter dress and this over. I ran with it all the time, but it is worse, for sure. I was actually a little surprised that I was fine, he says.